Chapter 11

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

"Girls, wake up!" your manager shouted once he entered your dorm and walked to the kitchen, then only saw the 3 girls which were Jisu,Irene and Areum, eating their breakfast. "Oh,you're up already." he told surprised.

"Good morning,oppa!" they greeted him.
"Morning. Where are the other two?" he asked as he notcied the maknae line wasn't there.
"Minah and Yoona are still sleeping. Seems they were tired from yesterday." said Areum.
"They even locked their door, not to be disturbed." Jisu told.
"Then go wake them up. You have to record then practice." he told.

Jisu then stood up and walked towards your bedroom you and Minah shared, "Yoona,Minah, wake up! We have a schedule today." she spoke in a motherly tone as she knocked the door but got no response.

Jisu was already knocking the door for 15th time already but she still didn't get a response. Irene was about to enter her room but saw Jisu still standing outside of your room, still knocking.

"They're still not getting up?" Irene approached her.
"Nope." "HEY! LEE YOONA! IM MINAH! WAKE UP!" she shouted this time.
"W-wait. I think these two sneak out last night and went again for clubbing!" Irene thought and found the extra key for your bedroom. Once they unlocked it their eyes widen as they found your beds neat and empty. The two the ran out from your room and went back to the kitchen, where their manager was.

"Oppa! Let's go to Club Ellui." Jisu told.
"What?! Clubbing at the morning?! You girls are really weird~" he shot her a weird look.
"No! Yoona and Minah sneaked out last night and went there, !" Irene told.
"Hey! J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter