Chapter 26

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

You sat at a fast food restaurant in Tokyo with Kai, eatin your lunch. It was a sunny Wednesday, so why waste your time at home in this fine day?

"Aww, look at them. They are a newly engaged couple." you awed as you were looking outside the window where there was a man who was hugging his woman after proposing to her at the park. Kai then look to the way you awing at.
"Should we marry too?" he cheekily smiled and placed his chin to his palm while he innocently blinked at you.
"Should we burn your little sausage and feed it to the lions?" you followed him which made his eyes widen and look at you in shock as you were smirking at him. He then smirked back as he thought of a comeback.
"Yah. I think that sausage is actually huge. Don't you remember when I once entered you and you were like, '. Jongin, you're huge!'." he teased as he followed your , which of course made your eyes widen.
"You're a living hell." you pouted.
"And you love it!" he smiled and stole a quick peck from you.

"Eww! Bacteria! Gosh! I have to see a doctor now!" you fakely cried.
"Bacteria, my ! You were cuddling with me since ever!" he crossed his arms and you chuckled. But indeed cuddling with him since ever was a true fact. His hug, was the most comfortable place to take a nap on.

This time is a total change but none of you observe it. Normally, you two would just tease each other but now you're teasin will include some gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter