Chapter 33

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

You walked to the waiting room, after your make-up was done. Today was INFINITE's concert, and the stadium was full! Their tickets were sold out in just 5 minutes! Which was amazing. Two more performances and it was your turn to perform with Dongwoo. And right now, it was INFINTE-H performing their latest song from their newest album, 'Pretty'.

"Pretty!" Sungjong called as he ran to you.
"Hello!" you greatly greeted with a wide smile and bowed.
"How are you? Are you excited?" the latter excitedly asked.
"I guess?" you answered.
"That's good! You're gonna rock the stage, Ginie!" he told as he ruffled your hair and joined you as you watched your brother and Dongwoo performing.

"What do you mean Jiae is sick?!" the director shouted as he was talking with Myungsoo.
"She got sick." he calmedly answered.
"I told you to stop performin the other day as it was raining. But did you listen?! No, you didn't! You hard headed guy!" he scolded.
"Sorry." Myungsoo bowed.
"A 'sorry' can't make Jiae okay and just come here! Who do we find now?!" the director shouted as he was in a huge stress right now.
"Uh..Yoona? She's a singer too." Myungsoo smiled as he looked at you watching the concert with Sungjong. Actually Myungsoo already knew Jiae's weakness was just getting a short cold and it will create a huge damage on her, and the other day's rainy weather was the perfect one though he felt sorry for making her sick.

"Yoona!" the director called your name.
"Yes?" you smiled as you turned your attention to him.
"Do you know the lyrics of 'Love U Like U'?"
"I guess?"
"Okay, you're replacing Jiae since she is sick and won't be able to perform with L. You'll be performing after Sunggyu's and Woohyun's special stages." he told and immediately left before you can even decline.
"Looks like we'll be performing together." L winked and walked away to change his outfit, making you raise your brow. This guy seriously did this on purpose! you thought.

"Yoona! We're performing next! You should go there!" Dongwoo told as he cutted your thoughts.
"Ah, yes! Sorry!" you ran and stood to the stage's trap door which will lift you up to stand on stage.


After performing with Dongwoo, you two immediately got off the stage and as you were ready to ran backstage to change, Myungsoo patiently stood there,waiting for you.

"Let's go!" he told and grabbed your hand to ran to your changing room. And of course you didn't have any choice but ran with him since you were in a rush.

"W-wait!" you suddenly stopped and hold into your knees.
"Why?" he concerndly asked and look back at you.
"I can't run properly, I'm wearing he-" without even finishing your sentence, Myungsoo carried you in a bridal style in just a blink, running to your changing room. A smile then secretly formed in your face, seeing how nice he still was to you even when you were treating him coldly.

"Go change, I'll wait for you here." he told and stayed outside.

As you were changing your outfit, you kept thinkin on how L was so gentle earlier but you kept scolding and convincing yourself that you shouldn't fall for him and stick to being cold with him, so you won't think that you fall for him again.

"And, done!" said the coordi unnie which snapped you out from your thoughts and went outside.

"Let's go. We're-" Myungsoo spoke but you ignored him by just walking further. This girl is a total bipolar, he chuckled and shook his head before catching up with you.

"Guys! You're next!" said the director and handed you your mics before heading up the stage.

The lights were off as the VCR was playing. Slowly then after the V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter