Chapter 20

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Where am I? was the first thing you thought as you woke up in an unknown room. You look around the room and this was really familiar to you but you forgot who's it was. The room had the theme color of black and white. It was an organized and clean room. And you can tell that the owner was a rich one, just by judging structure of the room.



Your eyes wandered again around and landed to the tray in the night stand beside you, which had a glass of water and some pills. Don't tell me that person release in me?! your eyes widen at the thought of doing it with a random person and getting pregnant but then you saw a post it note beside it and read it.

They are not pills to avoid pregnancy, if that's what you are thinking. They are painkillers. Drink it to ease your hangover.  -.-" The post it note read, and you smiled at how caring the person was. So I actually know this person? you thought before taking the painkillers. You looked down to your body and saw yourself dressed into some male basketball shorts and a tshirt. You then got up and went downstairs. 

Oh! It's Jongin's condo. you thought as you noticed his familiar furnitures. You went to the living room, only to find it empty but then you heard some sounds coming from his kitchen, and so you decided to follow it. And there he was cooking.

"Good morning, Jonginie!" you brightly greeted with a surprise back-hug and for his response you received a light push and silence. He ignored you and continued with his cooking. You pouted and sat on the dining table, watching him cook.

"Eat." he coldly spoke and served you some haejangguk to ease your hangover. 
"Coldie~" you pouted again.

You never gived up, with trying to make him talk. But he's hard headed, he's Jongin, he doesn't listen well.
"Aren't you gonna eat?" "Were you in the club last night?" "Are you sick or something?" you tried for nth time but he didn't listen and just watched you eat.

"Why are you so cold now?" you asked.
"Yah! Why didn't you say you were buddies with Taeyong! You don't know him that well! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter