Alternative Ending : Myungsoo

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MYUNGSOO's ENDING

"Can you stop ignoring me already?" he asked as he watched you looking straight on the TV without budging.

It's been a week since you've found out that you lost your memory and you were also disappointed since Myungsoo haven't told a thing after how many years you two were together. You and Myungso have already been dating for 2 years now and now you were 20, officially an adult. "Oh, come one! Yoong, please!" Myungsoo pleaded for the nth time but you remained silent.

"Yoong, if we continue like this forever, nothing new will happen." he pouted.

You turned your head towards his direction. "Thank goodness! You finally moved!" he heaved a sigh after finally seeing you move.

"You didn't tell me after how many years we've dated. So wait for two years till I talk to you." you told him but actually you couldn't handle 2 years without talking to him, like who else can? Well, at least you got to see his cute side as he bugs you 24/7.
"2 years?! Yoong!!" he pouted and hugged you. "Sorry.." he said with his cute voice and pecked your cheeks.

"We'll see about that." you pushed him and went to the kitchen.
"But Yoong, I told you I am sorry. What do you want me to do?" Myungsoo asked as he followed you around like a lost puppy.

"Do you want a new sports car?" he asked.
"Are you crazy? I just bought a new one and I got 5 of them and got another 3 for daily use. What will I do with another new sport car?" you told him which was true. You suddenly got an addiction for sports car and started collecting a lot causing you to expand your parking lot.

"A new house?" Myungsoo asked but you shook your head. What will you do with more houses? You bought yourself a penthouse this year with your own savings and, you and your brother, Hoya shared money to buy your parents' a private beach house in Jeju, so you can spend your summer there.

"A motorcycle will be good." you smiled at him.
"No way! You know how dangerous is that thing?!" he disagreed with no hesitation.
"Not that dangerous?" you sarcastically answered.

"Then how can you walk down the aisle towards me if you will have an accident?" he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter