Chapter 18

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

"Are you nuts?!" you angrily shouted at him as you followed him backstage right after the show.
"Well, are you?!" he shoted back which take you a back. Me nuts?! ,you scoffed.
"At least I'm trying to keep my past a secret not exposing it public with small hints on air! You know we can get in to rumours?! And I don't crave for attention just because of small non-sense things!" you glared.
"Well, atleast I didn't have to lie for having a fake relationship just to make my ex suffer, every single day, who still didn't move on from his first love!" he shouted as he was pushing back his tears. And that made you stop talking. You didn't have anything to say now, and didn't know what to say. You kind of felt guilty now.

"Am I right? You lied to me at the time when I suffered watching you and Kai interact." he bitterly spoke. Oh how much he was in pain now. You still didn't dare to say anything.
"I LOVE YOU! And nothing changed from it! You knew I was hurt but you still watched me hurting!" he looked at you and his tears unwillingly fall down which made you hung your head down low, feeling sorry for him. He was crying in front of you, and no matter how much he didn't want to, he continued. A silence and his cries were the only thing heard at the hallway.

Slowly you decided to speak. "That.. that was the only way that will make you forget about me. Hoya oppa told me how you still struggle, crying over me every night." you spoke and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter