Chapter 42

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

"10 minutes break! Good job Yoona-shi!" said the cameraman.

You've been here at the studio since 9 o'clock in the morning having your photoshoot for 'Vogue Girl!' and you had to admit you were hungry by now.

"Ms. Yoona, someone's waiting for you at your waiting room." said one of the staff.
"Oh? I'll go now then. Thank you." you smiled at her and proceeded towards your waitin room.

You opened the door of your waiting room and spotted no one but some paper bags on the coffee table. As you walked over to look what's on the bags, Myungsoo appeared from behind and scared you.

"Boo!" he scared you and you were frightened.
"You scared me!" you pouted and he chuckled.
"Sorry but I didn't mean to scare you, princess." he smiled and hugged you.

Oh my gosh, don't do this, please. you thought with red cheeks.

"Why are you here anyway?" you asked as you took off your heels and wore your slippers, and sat on the couch.
"I figured that you might be hungry and so I brought some food for you to eat." he smiled as he sat beside you and took out the foods one by one.

He brought out a box of fried chicken, a small tupperware of salad, some homemade kimbap, some sandwiches and for dessert he bought a cake.

"That's a lot." you commented as you stared at the coffee table with a  watery mouth.
"Eat well, princess." he told and handed you the chopsticks and watched you eat happily. Just watching you, it already made him full. He wouldn't waste a time to not look at you.

"You don't want to eat?" you asked with a stuffed mouth.
He shook his head and answered , "I'm full.". But you didn't believe him since his stomach growled at a wrong time making you chuckle.

"Here." you handed him the other pair of chopsticks. "Eat well, my prince." you smile at him. Myungsoo smiled at you before started eating. 

She did it. She called me again he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter