Chapter 52

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

The day finally has come, and it was your debut stage as a unit at M!Countdown. You all received tons of messages from the members, fans, families and other artists congratulating you on your debut.

It was your first live so you all were nervous especially for the rookies, Taeyong and Jaehyun.

“We can do this!” Jaehyun encouraged.

“Gravity, you’re up next!” send one of the staff. It was finally time.

“Knock, fighting!” you four cheered before going up on the stage.

After putting up on a good show, you went back to your waiting room and surprisingly you saw a proud Myungsoo.

“Hey! You did great!” he smiled and hugged you. Later on he brought out a bouquet and handed it to you, “Congratulations!”

“Thank you.” You smiled and hugged him back. Taeyong casually passed by the two of you to grab some water but then he was grabbed back by Myungsoo, “Yah. You better be watching where your hands are touching. Huh!”

“Oh? Ah, yes sunbae.” Taeyong nervously answered.
“Kidding kiddo! Congratulations!” Myungsoo chuckled and let him go.

“Yah. You’re supposed to be happy and congratulating us. Not scaring the out of us.” You chuckled.
“Language, little Lee.” He warned.
“Aish. You’re being like Hoya oppa now. Are you Hoya now?” you teasefully told.
“Nope. But I’m the guy who will make you forget other things and will make you fall for me.” He cheesily told as he pulled your bodies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter