Chapter 5

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

"Didn't you made us some pancakes like you used to whenever you visited Hoya at his trainee days?" Sunggyu asked as he dried his hair with his towel.
"Oh how much I love those heaven like pancakes! They're super delicious!" Sungyeol his lips as he imagined the pancakes you used to bring them during trainee days.

You raised your brow as you looked up from your phone."Do I seem like coming here to make you guys pancakes?" you icily teased.
"Oohh~ Icy." Sungyeol teased you as he pretended to shiver.

Since you had Areum's baby, a.k.a JinReum , her car. Jinreum? Like seriously? Who uses their couple name for their car? , you didn't have to ride with the other INFINITE members. Your brother went with you since he thinks it's dangerous for you to drive alone which made you frown. How come it's dangerous when you all the way from your dorm to here all alone? Well, same goes for Dongwoo and Woohyun, both of them had their license but their manager didn't let them since he thinks they'll speed fast. 

And now here you were driving following their van,

"Since when did you take your driver's license and when did you even buy a car?" Hoya asked as he look at the car's interior an shift his gave to you as you were driving carefully.
"It's Areum's. And I'm still gonna get my license tomorrow." you evilly smirked at Hoya who now his eyes wide open, completely shocked.
"HEY! THE HOW CAN YOU EVEN DRIVE IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR LICENSE?! YOU'RE STILL ILLEGAL-" he scolded.
"For the time being." you smiled and sped up a little bit to catch up with INFINITE's van before the stop light would even turn to red.
"JESUS CHRIST! SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM HER!" Hoya shouted as he tightly hold on his seatbelt depending his life on it.
You chuckled."We're a live." you told and started slowing down. 
"Pheww.. Please let Dongwoo drive this later before you involve us to an accident." he sighed.
"Why? I can't audition for the next 'Fast and Furious'." you joked.
"Don't even think about it." he glared at you as you were laughing.

You've finally arrive to the place you've never imagine they wanted to visit. You were expecting that they will be going to the arcade or maybe to an amusement park or to some place with some active stuff to do but no, this time wasn't. "Namsan Tower?" you raised your brow at them.

"Yeah. Why?" all 6 heads turn to you excluding L who didn't even k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter