Chapter 9

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

While everyone was down waiting for you to lock your practice room, L stayed with you and bombared you with the same question for the nth time as you walked to the lobby.

"Hey!Will you answer me?! Why are you clubbing?" he angrily asked again.
"Because I can! Happy?!" you annoyed answered and heard him sigh.
"Then stop going." he muttered in a low,calm and sincere voice as he stopped walking which made you stop too.
"And why should I? Who are you to stop me?" you raised your brown and faced him.

"I'm your boyfriend." he stated.
"Ex." you corrected.

"You can count me as your ex but I don't. Because I never agree to break up with you." he told.
"Oh and having 2 relationships in one time is ok?" you told as you were referring to his dating scandal with Doyeon.
"Look, about Doyeon-"

"HEY!LEE YOONA!"

L was about to say the truth about him and Doyeon but a male voice shouted which made you two stop and look at the direction of the voice, and there you saw SHINee's Taemin, a.k.a your other bestfriend, running towards you.

"Taemin!" you smiled as he hugged you.
"How are you?" he smiled back.
"I'm good. We just finished practicing. How are you punk?" you teased as you playfully punched his arm.
"Hey! Punk?! Well this punk is promoting solo, who also didn't got a support from his childhood bestfriend and just shuttered his heart when he found out she was dating one of their other bestfriends!" he fakely told in an angry tone as he pouted while you just laughed at him.
"Stupid. I did support you. I came on your debut stage! SM even posted a picture of us!" you reminded.
"Oh,right!"he told as he "remembered".
"And shuttered heart?" you frowned.
"You accepted Kai's confession but you never accepted mine!" he pouted which made L,who was just behind yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter