Alternative Ending : Jongin

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN’S ENDING

 

After regaining your memory, you and Hanbin became really close again. You thought that you were falling for your first love but again there was Jongin. Your recent break up with Myungsoo, made Jongin sigh in relief since you were single again but he was also sad since his very own best friend was hurt. You smiling, made him the happiest, and you being sad, hurt him.

Every time you finished practicing with Hanbin and the other iKON members, you two would spent some time together and of course it made you happy since you reunited back with him. Also you would brag out to Jongin about how your ‘small dates’ were but Jongin had to admit that deep down it hurt, a lot. He was simply jealous.

“So, you like Hanbin again?” Jongin bitterly asked as he looked down to his chest, as you two cuddled.

“I-I don’t know.” You told as you pulled away and sat up. “I’m not sure either. It’s been a long time, and I think I can only see him as an older brother.” You honestly told him.

Jongin nodded and then decided to let out what he has been thinking, “ Have you thought of other’s feelings? Have you even thought if some guy, close to you, likes you? Have you ever see him do his efforts for you to notice him? But most of all, have you ever even noticed him?”.

You were speechless as he suddenly burst, making you silent. “You mean someone else likes me? Taeyongie-“

“Of course I wouldn’t let you date him! After what he has done to you at the club?! Hell no!” he said totally disagreeing with you dating him.
“Hanbin?”“ Does Luhan oppa still likes me?””Ohh!! Sehunnie? Aish! I really don’t-“

You kept talking but Jongin would shake his head every time you mentioned a guy’s name, he would shake his head.
“That’s the thing, Yoong. You’re so clueless.” He said.
“Huh?” you confusedly asked.

He heaved a sigh and cut you off. “Forget it, Yoong. Just sleep.” He told and turned off the light on his night stand.

“Please Jonginnie.” You pleaded with a pout as you watched him lay and turn his back to you.

“Goodnight, Yoong.” He said.
“Plea-“
“Goodnight  Yoona. We’ll talk about this tomorrow.” He said.
“Fine!” you continued to pout and lay down, facing his back.

“No cuddle?” you asked since every time you two slept together, Jongin would cuddle up with you without hesitation or even asking you permission.

“Not tonight.” He simply told.
“Then I will.” You told and hugged his waist.
“Yoong… I’m tired.” He told and gently removed your arms from his waist.

“Fine.” You pouted and turn your back at him. “Goodnight Jonginnie.” You told him before drifting to your dreamland while he just hummed.


“You’ll pick me up, after?” you asked Jongin with a smile but Jongin seemed lifeless just like last night.

Also this morning he still acted that weird. Usually, every time you sleep over at Jongin’s or if Jongin slept over, you would wake up first and prepare breakfast, after Jongin would secretly appear from behind and give you a back-hug as you cooked and peck you ‘Good morning’. But this time he just skipped that routine and just sat on the table, dead silent.

“I don’t know. Will you go on another date with Hanbin?” he bitterly asked.
“Jong-“
“Just go in. I’ll pick you up  at 8. You’re late already.” He sighed and looked straight to the road.

“Fine. See you then.” You smiled and peck his cheek before hopping off but his face remained expressionless.

What’s with Jongin now?  You thought as you walked in to the YG building.

“Queen!” Hanbin shouted as he run towards you.

“How are you?” he smiled as you waited for the elevator.
“Good, I guess.” You answered still thinking about Jongin.
“Is it about  J- hmpff…” he struggled talking since you covered his mouth with your palm.

“Shh!! Someone might hear you! Now let’s go practice and talk about it later!” you glared at him and pushed him inside the elevator.
“Ooh, feisty. I like that.” He playfully winked.
“Shut up before you’ll lose that pretty face of yours.” You playfully threatened.



“Oh my gosh! You really are so clueless!” Hanbin sighed as you told him about Jongin, how weird he was acting and his silent treatment towards you.
“What now?!” you sat back.
“Stupid! He likes you! Geez! How slow is your brain?” he laughed.

“Yah! For your information, I’m smarter than you!” you shot at him.
“But when it comes to love, you’re at least the dumbest.” He laughed again and drank the glass of water.

You sent him another glare, “I hope you choke.”.
“Didn’t happen, sweetheart.” He smiled at you after he gulped down his water.

Seconds later, your phone vibrated and it was a message from Jongin, saying he was out of the YG building.

“Jongin’s here. I’ll leave first. Bye King.” You stood and gave Hanbin a hug.
“Alright, take care. And advance congratulations!” he winked at you while you frowned in response.

“Thanks?” you frowned while he continued smiling like a fool.
“Come on, let me walk you out.” He said and walk you out till the entrance.


“Hey – Ooohh..Mr. Jonginnie is so handsome tonight, huh.” You smiled at him as you entered his car. Jongin’s hair was styled and he wore a classy suit.

Jongin hummed. “Is that what will you wear tonight?” he asked as he looked at your training outfit.
“Tonight? Is there an event?” you curiously asked.
“Yes, we are invited to our parents’ friend’s business party. Didn’t your manager inform you? “He asked as he took a little peek of you frowning before starting the engine.
“No,” you shook your head.
“Then you should fire him. A manager’s job is too manage it’s artists. Right?”
“Yeah but there is  no way I’ll fire our manager oppa. He worked for us since pre-debut and he is like our older brother now.” You told him, still pouting. Jongin just wanted to stop driving and pinch you and your cuteness.

“But my stylist? We gave her a day-“
“I asked my stylist to do your make-up and stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter