Chapter 62

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62

 

“It’s really pretty up here.” You told as you two look at Seoul’s night view.
“Not as pretty, as you are.” He told as removed his jacket and helped you to wear it. “There’s a light breeze.” He commented.

“Yah, don’t you think we’re openly dating too much?” you told as you two went out without covering up the past couple days.
“And who told we are dating?” he teasingly told as he looked at you, making you look away to hide your red cheeks from embarrassment.

“Yah, do you like me already?” he smiled as he enjoyed watching you blush.
“Have you lost your mind?” you teasingly shot back.
“For you? I already did a thousand times.” He said as he brought his face closer to yours.

“You should stop being so corny.” You told in a low tone as you two got lost at each other’s gazes.
“And you should stop wearing tank tops.” He told as he zipped up your jacket.“Those erts are looking.” He said as he glared at the two male, who were checking you out, and placed his  arm around you. They then looked away as Hanbin continued sending them deathly glares.

Your face creep a smile at how protective Hanbin was still all over you. “I think you already like me.” You teased.
“How many times should I say this? Yes, I like you, Lee Yoona!” he proudly shouted and people started looking at your way.
“Yah! Kim Hanbin! Stop it!” you told with red cheeks.
“Why? Are you ashamed of your future boyfriend?” he teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter