Chapter 39

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

"Thank you for today," you told as he stopped his car infront of your dorm.
"Nope, I should be thanking you, princess." he told as he poked your nose and earned a smile from you.

"C-can we go for a date tomorrow?" he asked hopefully.
"I have a photoshoot with Cosmopolitan at the morning then a photoshoot with Vogue around 6PM." you told as you checked your schedule.
"Tuesday?"
"Fansign at the Puma event." you replied.
"Wednesday?"
"I have to co-host 'Show Champion' with Jaehyun since Doyoung caught a flu."
"Doyoung? The guy from the club whose dating Minah?" he frowned as he remembered a guy named 'Doyoung' from the club wherein you and Minah got scolded for sneeking out. You then nodded as an answer.
"I'm busy this week. I only have Thursday free." you told.
"Then, how about on Thursday?" he asked.
"I-I don't know. I have to check first something at 10 AM. I'll just give you a call." you smiled.

You thanked him once again and placed a small soft peck on his right cheek before getting out. Myungsoo was stunned and he swore his heart suddenly stopped. He felt the happiest man alive as if he had won a lotto. Bu then his happy thoughts were interrupted with curiousity. He wondered why you didn't accept to meet him that day.

No, L, you won't follow her around. He scolded himself.

Unfortunately his curiousity killed him and found his self inside his car waiting for you at this Thursday mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter