Chapter 36

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

The next day came and it was finally a peaceful and warm Sunday, it's been a day after your short vacation to Busan with your brother. All Red Angels had their day-off today, so they decided to go out for a date with their boyfriends and some decided to hang out with their friends but since you were lazy, you chose none of those options and decided to stay back home.

"Yoong! Are you sure you don't wanna join us?" Irene, Minah and Areum asked with some teasing grins as they peeked their heads on your room.
"Yah! I don't wanna be a third wheel to your individual dates." you told.
"You can ask Myungsoo since Kai is in Japan for their EXO concert." Minah teased you.
"What did she mumble in her sleep?" Areum teasingly asked Minah.
"Hmm..I don't know? Was it..? 'L, I love you!'." Minah imitated you from earlier when you were asleep doing some kissy faces.
"Yah! Get lost!" you shouted with a red face and threw them a pillow as they laughed.

EARLIER TODAY ...

It was 9:45 and half of the Red Angels were awake. You were peacefully sleeping while your roommate, Minah, was already up applying some light make up silently making sure you won't wake up.

Suddenly a light knock was heard and Areum's head pop through the door. You suddenly roaned since you felt the lights hit your face, and Areum immediately went it and stood next to Minah. You then groaned again.

"Is she still sleeping?" Areum asked.
"Obviously, no, unnie. You can see her playing badminton, so why bother asking?" Minah sarcastically answered and the elder rolled her eyes.
"Shut up." Areum chuckled. As she was about to ask something they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter