Chapter 53

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53

It’s been 3 weeks since you were promoting as a member of Gravity. Thankfully it was a successful promotion and you have gained 8 awards from the different music programs like The Show, Show Champion, Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo. You also topped a lot of charts.

Sadly it was the 4th week and you had to wrap up your last promotions. This month was indeed fast and busy.

“Yah, Lee Yoona. Do you want to cover ‘Knock’ with me?” Woohyun playfully winked.
“Yah, uncle Nam, are you high? And of course I don’t want!” you teasingly told and stuck your tongue out at him.

You were now at the Woollim company at INFINITE’s practice room having  some pizza and chicken night with them. Your brother forced you to go there since you didn’t have also some time for each other.

“Oh! Oppas!” you called them as you remembered something.
“What is it?” Myungsoo asked as he pulled you closer and looked at you.

“How does it feel promoting with YG artists at the same time?” you asked.

“What do you mean?” Hoya immediately asked as he slightly pancked along with the other members.
“I have never tried promoting at the same time with any of them. Like there was this time when we were set to promote ‘Happiness’ last year around August at the same time with YG’s new boy group, WINNER. But we were pushed back and let Red Velvet’s debut happen with ‘Happiness’, which I’m proud of the unnies.” You answered.

“Why? Are you eager to meet a YG artist?” Sungyeol wiggled his  eyebrows but winced when he got hit on the stomach by Dongwoo, who glared at him.

“Yeah!” you excitedly told.
“WHO?!” Hoya and Myungsoo panicked as their eyeballs went rounder.
“I watched their survival show, Mix and Match-“
“You watched what?!” they all went shocked now.
“Mix and Match.” You repeated yourself as you looked at them weirdly since they were over reacting.

“And which trainee are you attracted to?” Sunggyu asked bringing more tension.

“Jinhwan! Oh my gosh! He is just so cute and those dancing skills. Damn! You guys should watch that show but there is this trainee-“ your fangirling was cut when Sungjong asked, “Which trainee?”

“Uhm.. Dong.. Donghyuk!” you answered with a great enthusiasm which made them sigh in relief.

You continued looking at them weirdly since they were still acting weirdly as you came with the ‘YG artist’ topic.

“But..” you started but was cut off by Myungsoo.
“But what?!” he raised his voice since he was getting nervous more and more.
“There’s this guy in their team. To me , he stands out the most.” You smiled.
“And that guy is?” Hoya asked.
“I’m not sure of his name but he raps.” You answered since you didn’t watch the show on time and missed their intros, and left Myungsoo anxious.

“And you call yourself a viewer.” Woohyun teased as he tried to loosen the atmosphere.
“Whatever you say, uncle Nam.” You stuck your tongue again at him and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter