Chapter 59

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 59


“What if he doesn’t remember?” you nervously asked Jongin while looking at him.
“I don’t know.” He shrugged. “Pretend that you don’t remember too.” He suggested.

“Are you sure it will work?”
“Yah, my ideas always work!” he playfully told as if he was offended.
“Nope, they don’t.” you chuckled.
“You got this! Do you want to see him, yes or no?” he asked.
“Of course I do!”
“Then get out of my car and run to him!” he told.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Are you kicking me out?” you playfully told.
“It’s not that. Just go, you have 5 minutes before they start recording.” He told and ruffled your hair.
“Fine, bye and.. thank you.” You smiled before exiting.
“Wait… I’m sorry. Sorry for not telling you. I-“
“I know, you didn’t want to hurt me. Thank you.” You smiled at him.
“It’s nothing. Bye love, good luck!” he winked before he drove off.

This is it. You thought and entered the YG building and just by entering there were already cameras filming.


“Hello.” You bowed to the cameramen filming.
“Please go to the meeting room at the 2nd floor.” Said the PD and you obediently followed.


“Hyung, isn’t that Red Angels’ Yoona?” asked Taehyun as he spotted you enter the YG building.
“Oh, indeed it is! Yah.. How about you know..” Mino whispered.

“Hello.” You bowed to the two as you walked towards their way.
“Oh, hello.” They waved love-struck while they got distracted by your gentle voice and pretty features.


“Hello,” you greeted the 2 older artist as you entered and there you spotted Miss A’s Suzy and 2NE1’s Dara.

“So, you must be wondering why you three are here right?” asked the PD.
“Yes.” You three answered.
“You three are going to collaborating with the iKON members on their debut showcase. Also, iKON will be tested on how they can match their style with the two female artist from the big 3 companies. How will iKON match their hip hop style with SM and JYP.” He explained and you nodded at the explanation given.

“Now, pick a paper. In that paper you have a number. You have to go to the practice room that has your number on it.” He instructed.

You had no.3, Suzy had no.2 and Dara had no.1. You three then walked towards the practice rooms.


“Yah! Hyung! Did you hear??!! Mino told that Yoona is one of the three female artists.” Said Donghyuk snd Hanbin was beyond excited.
“What do I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter