Chapter 69

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69

 

It was the D-DAY of iKON’s debut showcase and indeed there thousands of fans out there. YG artists  and their families came to support them. Some of your Red Angels fans were there too but not just to see you but to support iKON too.


iKON’s showcase ended and Hanbin run immediately backstage to greet you and his family, who came to support him. Hanbin’s face formed a smile when he entered backstage. Seeing the three favorite women of his life spending a happy time together. You, his mom and his cute little sister, Hanbyul.

You three sat on the couch while waiting for Hanbin to come. You played with Hanbyul, as she sat on your lap. You and Mrs.Kim would chuckled at what Hanbyul would say.

“No, I’m just your unnie.” You told her.
“No! Oppa told you are my sister-in-law.” She told with a great excitement while you and Mrs. Kim chuckle at her.

“I’m glad you gained your memory back, Yoongie. We missed you so much. It’s  been a long time.” She showed a motherly smile as she caressed your arm.
“Thank you, Mrs. Kim. I missed you so much too and I miss your homemade brownies! They were so delicious!” you told her with a wide smile.
“Then I’ll make you some very soon.” She chuckled at you.
“Thank you Mrs. Kim.” You smiled.
“Yah. It’s a ‘mom’ now, see, even Hanbyul likes you to be a part of our family.” She chuckled.

Hanbyul nodded, “Yes, unnie! Please be oppa’s wife and have a thousand of babies, and I’ll promise to stay a good girl forever!” she told.

“Really?” you asked her.
“”Yes, unnie! Really! Please!” she said and pecked your cheek while you chuckled at her cute actions.

“Oh! Hanbin’s there! Let’s go.” Mrs. Kim told as she spotted him smiling lovingly at the three of you.

“Let’s go, Hanbyul.” You told and was about to put her down but she refused and wrapped her tiny arms around your neck.
“No, no, no. I want to be with unnie.” She cried.
“Kim Hanbyul, get down.” Said her mom but she cutely refused by shaking her head.
“I’m sorry, she’s being a burden.” Mrs. Kim apologized.

“No, it’s fine. And she is sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter