Chapter 23

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

You were all practicing your performances at your practice room at Tokyo. It's been almost 3 weeks long  already ever since you were away from Seoul due to SMTOWN's Asia Tour Concert. The music suddenly stop and your manager suddenly called out your name, "Lee Yoona! CEO Lee wants to see you.".

You stared at him dumbfounded because you swore you didn't do anything wrong or did something that will bring your into trouble. Maybe I was caught clubbing? And CEO Lee will give me a warn? Will I get kicked out of the group because I was sneaking out at late practices? Questions started popping in your mind and got even more nervous as you were approaching his office.

"I hope you didn't do anything bad." said Jaeho before opening the door for you to enter.

"Good morning," you bowed at 90 degrees.
"Good morning to you too, Yoona." Lee Sooman widely smiled at you. "Take a sit," he told and stick out his hand to point at the chair next to Kai.
You frowned. Why is he even smiling? Isn't he suppose to be yelling at me?

"So how are my love birds?" he smiled as he took his sit and intertwined his hands together.
"There were no love birds from the very beginning." you and Kai both told in unison.
"Ok. Chill." he chuckled to himself before continuing, "Anyways, as you see, I called you two for some reason.", he paused and looked at the two of you who seemed that both of you didn't show any interest. Aigoo, kids these days. he thought and mentally shook his head.

"You know, since your 'dating thing' came out a month ago or so. You two are still trending." he stated.
"Sorry to be using this tone on you," you paused. "So?" you scoffed.
"SM's profit raised because of you two by 20%." he answered.
"Sorry also for my tone," Kai spoke. "Just get straight to the point." he informally told.
"Ok then, Mr. Impatient-Moody." Lee Sooman childishly fought with Kai. "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter