Chapter 16

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

You went back alone to your practice room without Kai since he had to go back to their dorm and pack up his things since he will be flying to China tonight, for their 'The Lost Planet' concert.

As you were nearing your practice room, you noticed that there were no lights coming out. You clearly remembered that you and Kai left the room with the lights on and the door open.

You then opened the door and turned the lights on. "AHH!" you screamed from fear as you saw L standing in the middle of the practice room, darkly glaring at you. "What are you doing here? Aish..You scared me." you told and walked in.

"YAH! Don't you play innocent towards me!" he angrily shouted and marched towards you, making you raise your eyebrow by his sudden change of attitude. What is he even talking about? 
"What are you-"
"LIAR!" he cutted you off before even completing your question.
Is he on his period? Then I bet it's super duper strong. you chuckled inside your mind.
"NO!I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD!" he shouted again.
So he can read-
"I can't read minds! I knew you would thought of that, because you always teased me whenever I was mad, with that question! AND I DON'T HAVE A PERIOD!" he shouted again and blew his bangs, you swore this scene was funny because of his face expressions he made, and you tried really hard to hide that laugh.
"Kay..So what's up with you? And why am I a liar?" you asked as you sat on the floor and was ready to scroll the screen of your phone ready to check some updates, but it was grabbed away from you.
"Yah! Why did you-"
"Why did you lie about you and Kai or Ki or Kei or whatever that guy's name is, being in a relationship?" he cutted you off.
Oh God. I'm caught. "Huh?" you played dumb.
"I heard you talking about your fake relationship."
"And how can you assume we have a fake relationship?" you threw the question to him and raised again your eyebrow which made him shut the hell up.
"Wel.. I heard you calling him 'fake boyfriend' and him calling you 'fake girlfriend', and also that you deserve tons of awards for being the 'Best Fake Couple'." he admitted.
"Can't we use it as pet names? You know.. how couples have theirs.. like.. honey, baby, babe, baby boo." you told and DAMN! You were a freaking genius in making excuses. But this excuse, was the weirdest. Who would even believe it?
"Well.." he embarrassedly told as his cheeks flush red and scratched the back of his head.
"HA! You can't answer! So the next time you come here, don't come shouting and assuming something without any evidence! Idiot!" you shouted while standing up and smirked in satisfactory.

"Hey! Lee Yoona! Don't you know how to respect a sunbae?" said Jaeho, your manager told as he entered and heard you shouting. "Bow and say sorry." Jaeho said making L smirk back at you.
"Ooppss.. Sawrry." you apologized like Cheon SongYi from the drama, 'You Who Came from the Stars', and just crossed your arms like a stubborn girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter