Chapter 19

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

All members watched you,covered with a blanket, sitting alone in the living room staring at the TV which was off. The mood around you was filled with depression, anger and disappointment. They all look at you with wondering and curious looks.

"Why is she so..sad?" asked Irene.
"I don't know. She came back home with dried tears and she's been staring at the TV screen for about.." Areum paused and check her wrist watch. "30 minutes already." she continued. The members then just nodded still curious about what happen to you and thinking what made you look like this.

"She is only like that when...Oh my gosh. You called her the 'b' word?!" Jisu widen her eyes at Areum.
"Of course not,unnie! She was like this when she came back! You know, I love Yoona as my little sister." she defended herself and pouted.

"What happen, Yoong?" they asked as they approached you.
"That called me the 'b' word and he knew I hated it but still he said it!" you told with a great anger.
"L?"
"Yes!That !" you showed even more anger and they started patting your back as they started comforting you.

"It's ok. Come on, don't be like this. We're gonna have a SMTOWN concert in a lot of countries, and you don't want your fans to see you in this state, right?" said Jisu as she gave you a motherly hug.
"Right! So I need to go clubbing!Bye!" you pulled away from her hug and ran out before they can even stop you.
"Yah! That's not what I -" Jisu's scolding was cut off by Areum. "Let her be, unnie. Just for tonight.". Jisu then only sighed.
"When did she even have the time to change?" Irene confusedly asked, as she watched you putting, your heels, then immediately ran out of the dorm.
"Guess, she was wearing it when she covered herself with the blanket." Areum chuckled.
"She still has her random and bubbly Yoong after all." they chuckled but then there short laughs were cut when Minah suddenly coughed that took everyone's attentions. She then gave them a sheepish grin and they all took her message. "No. You are not going to club. You skipped your schedule earlier just to go and meet Doyoung!" scolded Jisu.
"Oopss..My bad." she smiled.

The music was banging loud, the room was filled with thousand of people who wanted to be wasted tonight. You sat at the bar stool drinking all alone,you were now officialy drunk. A latter then saw your figure and immediately recognized you, he thenk decided to come and join you.

"Why are you like this, pretty?" the latter spoke with his husky voice.
"Nothing much, Taeyong-ah." you answered and continued drinking while he chuckled at your small actions.
"Are you in the mood?" Taeyong huskily whispered down to your ear, which brought you shivers, and brought his hand to your thigh, lifting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter