Chapter 37

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

"Thank you" you said to the cashier once you received your iced-coffee and the croquette. You then hold your croquette in front of your mouth and ate it as you wandered the streets. You stopped for a while as you picked up the phone call, "Oppa!", you greeted once you answered the phone call of Juwon, your manager.
"Yah, Yoong, Where are you now?"
"Around the neighborhood, why?" you asked while munching.
"Oh! Great! Come by the company, I'll give you your schedule for this week."
"Just me?"
"Yep, now come here." he told and closed it before you start complaining why you were the only one who had a schedule, which you thankfully didn't.

You then slowly made your way to your car but then a voice made you stop. A voice that made your feelings confused but yet it made your heart flutter, "Yoona!".

You turned around and stopped once you spotted Myungsoo running towards you.

"Hi," he smiled at you. A smile that surely made everyone wanna smile back and had their hearts beating fast.
"Hi," you shyly blushed.
"Are you going somewhere?" he asked.
"Uh.. I was just going to head to the company and-"
"Can I drive you there?" he asked with no hesistation.
"I was going to use my car though."
"It's ok, I'll drive you there." he said and gently grabbed your hand and head towards his car.

You again blushed at the sudden skinship and walked with him.

"I see it's your day-off today." he tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter