Chapter 13

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 

It was the last day of your practice with INFINITE and tomorrow you will be performing live. It was 10:52 PM, it's been 12 hours of practicing which was freaking tiring but your dance was a bit close perfection, let's say, which made you all satisfied for the result of your hardwork.

"Last one time, and you're hitting 100% of perfection." the two choreographers shouted as they proudly watched you dance.

The music started playing and INFINITE started doing their parts first. All of them were all focused and eyes glued to the huge mirror in front of them. L who seemed to be very focused, had his eyes focused on you. The fact tthat he is still madly in love with you and you are in a relationship with another guy, still bothered him. Everytime he would look at you, he'll wonder how was it so easy for you to forget him and give up that easily. For the 5 years already, he never forgot about you and you were still the one for him. Doyeon? That ulzzang was nothing to you. He never had a tiny single feeling for her. But she threatened him to say that they were dating.

Meanwhile to your point of view, you actually didn't forgot about him either but it just happened that you lost feelings through the years. To you, L was a mistake in your life. He's coming back? That never happened, he's just doing it now. But at these moment you didn't feel anything, but irritated as he tried to get you back. You were now cold or even colder than ice.

Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo 
Byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter