Chapter 61

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 61


10 days more before iKON’s debut showcase and here you are again at YG’s practice room. But you had to admit that these 10 days that have passed, were the best. You admitted you had fun as you spend your time with Hanbin, who even felt as if he was your boyfriend. Every time you finished practicing you two would go out  and spend time together.  You two built again an affection for each other. Actually that affection was still there deep down.


Speaking of boyfriend. You’ve totally forgot about Myungsoo. 16 days without communicating. Well you indeed felt betrayed, so there was no more 3rd chance. But you knew you had to talk to him soon.

“Yah, what are you two planning again?” Donghyuk asked as he saw you two packing your things up.

“None of your business.” Hanbin playfully told.
“Invite me too! You guys are always going out after practice. Well anyway, you love birds should go!” he teasingly told with a sad face and drunk some of his water.
“Sorry, Donghyuk oppa.” You apologized with aegyo and a smile.
“Apology accepted!” his face turned into a brighter one.
“Oppa? He is just a month younger than you.” Said Hanbin. But Donghyuk glared at him. So you signaled B.I to apologize but he playfully groaned.

“Sorry, Donghyukkie. SMOOCH!” B.I hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheek.
“Ew! Disgusting!” Donhyuk playfully told, making you laugh at them.

“Let’s go?” Hanbin walked to you and carried your bag.
“Ok.” You nodded at him. “Bye oppa!” you smiled at Donghyuk.
“Bye!” he waved back.

Hanbin then opened the door of the practice room and let you go out first like any gentle man would do.

As he was about to step out, Donghyuk called him, so he stopped to look at the younger one.

“You might need this” he winked and throw the item to B.I who successfully caught it. And as he opened his fist, he saw a .

“Yah! You erted  idiot!” he teased and threw it back at Donghyuk who was laughing hard.

Since the night was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter