Chapter 15

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

It's been a month after your successful live performance with INFINITE, and also a month after your talk with L. L didn't seem to be giving up anytime. This past month, he'll be sending you messages every single day, saying how much he still loved you and that he won't be giving up. Once a week, he will be showing up an give you a bouquet or a giant teddy or some chocolates. Sure it was sweet but how many percent was your feelings for him? Still 0%, without any progress.

You were now sitting on the floor alone as you scroll your phone to find some good songs to dance to. The other members finished their routine earlier and now they were on their own individual schedules. Irene and Minah were guests on 'Happy Together', Jisu was probably arranging her wedding or in another business meeting, and Areum who finished her routine earlier than any other member, went out with Jin.

You played EXO's 'Baby Don't Cry'and followed the steps that Kai taught you before. The first time you heard that sing, you already had fallen for it and badly wanted to dance to it and so you asked your bestfriend, Kai.

The music ended and you paused, suddenly a clap was heard. You turned around and saw Kai leaning on the doorway, "Good job!" he proudly smiled.

"You learned fast." he told amused.
"I'm a genius, duh!" you sarcastically told as you panted and he chuckled.
"Come on! Play it again and let's dance together." he told and took off his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter