Chapter 17

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

You were sitting backstage as you waited for the music program to start. It was your first time MC-ing, and thank God you weren't nervous at all. It felt normal. You will talk and they will shoot, just like how you do it while filming a drama. Done.

"Yah. Make it enthusiastic while you talk. And don't put your y face or emotionless eyes. Put a cute and innocent face." said Jaeho while you showed a disgusted face expression as he mentioned cute and innocent making him laugh. Well...you weren't even close to that. And as he laughed, you shot him a death glare.
"Hyung. Fans still thinks she's cute even though she is with her emotionless eyes. Hear the comments, 'Aww, though our Yoonginie is with her emotionless eyes, she is still cute','Adorable!>_<♥','Yoona is a cute is Ice Princess'." read Juwon, then you stuck your tongue at Jaeho.

"Ha! I'm your cute, no matter what!" you childishly told and smiled.
"Sure, kiddo." he laughed.

"Lee Yoona-shi, will be starting in a while. Be on the set in 5 mins." said one of the staff of 'Music Core'.
"Let's go." your manager stood and you followed him out.

"Lee Yoona!"
"Yoonginie!"
"Yoona! We love you!"
"WAHHH!"
"You're so pretty!"

The crowd got loud as they saw you walking to the set. You waved at them and smiled, which they only got even louder. You then saw L and Hoya standing there too.

"Hello!" you smilingly greeted them.
"Hi, little Yoong. I saw your drama last night and it was perfect! I'm so proud of you!" he enthusiastically told and gave you a big hug, as a proud brother.

"Waah!!"
"Hoya oppa is so sweet!"
"OMG!! Lee Siblings are so cute!"
The crowd got noisy as they saw your brother interacting with you.

"Hey." you smiled at L, only to receive a nod which made you furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "What's with that guy?" you asked.
"I don't know nor care." Hoya chuckled and handed your microphone which had your name on it.

"Get ready! Will start in 5..4..3..2" the director countdown.

"Hello! I'm INFINITE's handsome flowerboy, L! Who will be one out of the three special MCs for today!" L's dark aura fade away and turn to a bright smiley guy doing some aegyo. Ok, this guy is a total bipolar. you thought and mentally shook your head.
"Hello! I'm INFINITE's hot dancng machine, the older sweet brother of Yoonginie, and the second out of three special MC,Hoya!" he excitedly told.
"And I'm the last but not the least special MC, Red Angels' fresh and cute maknae, Yoona! Hello!" you excitedly told and did some awkward aegyo like your manager told, which made the crowd scream.

"Cutie!!!" the crowd shouted which you replied them with a smile.

The talk went on as you three introduced the performers for tonight. After 3 performances, it was your turn to talk again.
"Let's not break up." L sighed and turn his gaze from the camera to either you or Hoya. "Is what I told my first girlfriend but she didn't listen." he continued and "cried" to Hoya's shoulder. And obviously you were alert, because you were his first girlfriend and his sentence was so related to you. Because you indeed, didn't listen to him before when you broke up.

Hoya smiled and started with his talk, "Then if you want to relate your pain, let's all listen to the amazing duo.." he paused as it was your turn to speak.
"Davichi! Who's gonna have a special stage with, 'Hate you even though I love you'!" you smiled at the camera while the two were still acting, L crying hard and Hoya comforting him.

Davichi's performance started and everyone was so in to their performance.

[A/N : Play the song while reading it :) ]

You try to give me heartbreak
Were you such a person?
How could you be so heartless?

Davichi's Haeri sung her lines. L then turned his attention to you. Heartless. Oh..so heartless was what you were to him. 

Was our love all a lie?
I did not know you would be like this to me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter