Chapter 46

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46

 

Jongin sadly smiled as he took a look at your practice room. He saw you and Myungsoo hugging which brought him a sting of jealousy. He then went to his practice room and joined his EXO members.

“Why?” Suho concernedly asked as he watched Jongin walk in with a sad atmosphere.

“She is getting back with him.” He told.

“WHAT?!” his EXO members shockingly asked with wide eyes.

“Yah! You stupid! You should have confessed first!” Chanyeol fakely scolded so Kai can get some motivation to not give up.
“I can’t.  Even if I did, everyone knows that her love for Myungsoo is endless.” Kai answered making all  of them silent and asking him to say more by their glances.

“I can move on. There’s nothing to worry about.” He smiled yet it was a weak one.

“Don’t you think it’s best to tell her first before you officially send her to Myungsoo?” asked D.O

“I guess it is and maybe after all she was just a happy crush.” Kai said with a tiny smiled.

Myungsoo walked out of the practice room and headed to the cafeteria at the 3rd floor. He entered the elevator and the doors were about to close but  when Kai stuck out his hand, the doors re-opened for him to enter.


“Hi.” Kai greeted.
“Why?” Myungsoo asked with an eyebrow raised and had his bore eyes on.
“Look, I didn’t come here to fight with you but if you want to be with Yoona, you have to be through me before I qualify you as her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter