Chapter 43

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

"Jongin-ah!" you smiled and ran to him, to greet him with a tight hug since it's been 2 weeks , that felt like months, of not seeing him.

Huging him made Jongin's jealousy calm down but his anger started to raise up since he was in an intense staring contest, or even glaring contest, with Myungsoo.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan?" he heard you say after you pulled away. By then he already cut his glared with Myungsoo to look at you instead.
"I came to see my baby Lee. Didn't you miss me? And I just got back from Japan." he answered you and ruffled your hair.
"Of course I missed my Jonginnie." you smiled.

His gaze travelled to Myungsoo and decided to finally ask, "Why is he here?".
"Oh. Myungsoo brought some lunch and so, we ate together." you told and shot Myungsoo a smile.
"Yup, we ate together." said Myungsoo as he emphasized 'we' that brought Kai to fume up.

"Yoona-shi! Be on the set in 5!" said the photographer.

"Hey, I'll just wrap up with photoshoot. I'll be back!" you told and went to the set, leavin the two male together. Silence was engulfed but an intense atmosphere was held.

"Why are you here?" Kai glared.
"Why are you here?" Myungsoo asked back as he raised a brow.
"Look, I came here for my Yoong and now I am kind of asking you to back off from us and our relationship." said Kai.
"Relationship?" Myungsoo scoffed. "You knew her since you were young but you two didn't manage to be in one. And as always, you two will stays bestfriends." Myungsoo smirked at the younger.
"What are you? The fortune teller?" It was Kai's turn now to raise his brow.

"Pathetic." Kai scoffed and left Myungsoo in the waiting room by himself.
 

Kai walked out from the waiting room and made his way to the set. He then spotted you prettily posing at the camera, doing your job. Kai caught your attention as he stood with the staff. He smiled at you, and you smiled back.

"Sorry. Can we have another 5 please?" you kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter