Chapter 51

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51

 

“Yah. Don’t you think this outfit is too revealing? Look! Her chest is almost showing. Look at how light this cloth!” Myungsoo complained to your stylist.

He was on the set where you will be filming your MV for the sub-unit. Since it was a y themed, you and Irene wore some revealing clothes.

“Aish. This is the concept! She is the y love and Irene is the innocent love! So she has to wear this clothes!” your stylist sighed from stress.

“Myungsoo-ah, don’t you think you’re over acting?” you asked with a kind smile.
“No. How can they let you wear this? People will see your iness but your only mine. An d I can only see that.” He playfully winked as he brought your bodies closer and did a lip bite.
“What a ert.” You chuckled.


It took you the whole day to film the music video since there were a lot of scenes. Now it was 4:47 in the morning  the next day and Myungsoo was actively watching you.

“Yoona! Jaehyun! Go on the set!” said the director and you two immediately followed and listened to the instructions.

“In 5,4,3,2. Go!” said the director and music started playing and cameras started filming. Myungsoo’s eyes almost popped out and started chocking , creating small noises.

“Cut! Cut! Cut!” shouted the director and glared at Myungsoo who gave an apologetic smile.

“Take 2! In 5,4,3,2. Go!” and they started filming.

You must be wondering  why was his react

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter