Chapter 60

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 60

“Thank you for the meal.” You told after you finished eating.
“You’re welcome.” He smiled.
“Should we go back? Donghyuk must be waiting.” You told.
“Let’s make him wait then.” He chuckled and you followed along. But your soft laughters slow down as you met gazes and got drown.

“Why?” he suddenly asked.
“Nothing. You.. you just look familiar.” You told him honestly.
“Really? You too. Like really familiar.” He said with a soft smile.

“Should we start walking back?” he asked and you simply nodded, and got out from the restaurant.

“So how have you been?” he asked forgetting that you might have regained your memory or might really have lost it. He realized his mistake as you looked a bit shocked. “I –uh, mean, you know…” he stuttered but you chuckled.
“I have been fine and yeah my Red Angels promotions are doing well, and I just finished promoting as a member of Gravity.” You answered him with a smile. “You?”
“I’ve been fine too. I do practice hard for our debut, I do my part as iKON’s leader and I also got eliminated on ‘Show Me The Money 3’.” He chuckled.

“I know. I watched the episode.” You chuckle.
“Really? So you like me huh?” he teasingly told and playfully pushed you lightly with his shoulder.
“No.” you stopped walking. “I like Bobby, that’s why I am watching the show.” You stuck your tongue out at him and walked forward making him chuckle at your playful actions.

“Sorry, but I do think I am better.” He winked at you as he catch up with you in walking.
“Yah. Don’t you think you’re being too informal? We just met, you know.” You playfully told.
“Yah. Look who’s talking.” He told and you two chuckled  but something caught your attention and stopped laughing.

“Oh my gosh! Can we get some ice cream?? Please!! I want choco cone!” you cutely  whined as you spotted an ice cream shop.
“You should first say that you like me more than Jiwon and I’ll buy you some.” He said.
“Ah, aish. Neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter