Chapter 49

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for today! Read Chapter 48 first if you haven't yet :)

Chapter 49

The next day came and you started recording your debut song as a sub-unit with Irene, Taeyong and Jaehyun.

“Good job, guys!”said the record producer as you finished recording.  “Since you finished recording and are set to debut around this month. You guys should learn the choreography.” He said.

“But the song is not yet ready.” Said Jaehyun.
“I’ll fix the song and give it to you guys in 10-15 minutes. You guys should have a break first.” He suggested and dismissed you guys.

“Yoona, do you want to join us for some coffee?” Irene asked as she cling her arm  around yours.
“Sure, unnie. Let me just go and get my wallet.” You smiled at her.
“Great, we’ll see you there.” She smiled back and walked towards the elevator with Jaehyun.

You then proceeded to the practice room and took your wallet from your bag. You checked your phone and saw some messages from Myungsoo.

-I miss you TT_TT

-Do you have to be around him?

-I’m jealous 3

-But I know you won’t break my heart, right? Hehe.

-I’m serious. You won’t right?

-Why? Why aren’t you answering?

-Yah! Yoongie! Please don’t do this TT_TT

-Oh right! You’re recording today. I forgot. Sorry! ^^ Work hard! Fighting!

His messages read making you only chuckled. You then quickly replied him a quick message.

Taeyong stood outside the practice room and found you being busy with your phone. He took a deep breath before  entering in.

This is it, he thought and walked in.

“Yoona.” He softly called out your name with his deep voice, making you turn your attention to him.
“Oh? Taeyong-ah..”

“Hey,” he nervously smiled as he kept his hands behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter