Chapter 40

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40

You heaved a sigh before entering the hospital. You wore a mouth mask so people won't recognize you. You made your way to the receptionist and kindly asked for Dr.Kim, who you would be meeting today.

"Hello, I have an appointment with Dr. Kim today at 10." you told her.
"You must be Ms. Lee. Please follow me." she kindly smiled and you followed her as you made your way to Dr. Kim's office.

Myungsoo hid behind the wall and he slowly started following you until you reached the office. He would hid behind the walls and even use people as human shields to hide. He stopped when he saw you enter the office.

This is it, you thought and entered.

"Good morning, Dr.Kim." you bowed as you greeted her.
"Good morning to you too, Ms. Lee. Please have a sit." she told. Dr.Kim is a psychiatrist anda friend of your mother. So you thought of going to her. You felt you needed an advice or even help since you felt you built a person in you.

"So how can I help you?" she asked.
"I think I built a person in me(?)." you told unsurely.
"Can you tell me about that person?"
"I turned into a person with a cold character, which was so unusual for me. I started to be a cold person due to a break-up and I went clubbing and the next day I would find myself next to some guys .But I know my limit is till making out." you told her.
"Can you tell me about the story of your break up?" she kindly asked again, so then you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter