Chapter 12

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

"We're dead, aren't we?" Minah spoke and stare outside the window, breaking the silence you had as you were being drove to the SM building for the recording.

"Well, you two should have been more careful." said Juwon, your other manager since Jaeho, the manager earlier seems to be mad at you two still.
"Never mind. We got saved by L till he saw you in Doyoung's embrace." you told.
"Well, who knew they would come and find us there? I didn't know." she admitted and felt a bit guilty since you two could have avoid being scold if she only wasn't found at his embrace. Clubbing was restricted for you all and yet you didn't follow the rules. Well, YOLO.

"Good morning" you two bowed as you entered the recording studio and sat on the couch as you waited for your turn.

Hoya got out from the vocal booth as he finished his recording his part and walked over to you. "Hey~ I heard you were scolded about clubbing earlier." he told not findin a single anger or disappointment in his voice. Well, Hoya was the protective,caring and proud brother, and you was sure he'll be scolding you too but he didn't.

"Yeah. I didn't conrol my tolerance last night." you told.
"Well it's ok. People do make mistakes, right?" he smiled and caressed your back.

After everyone has recorded their parts, you all had a 10 minute break before returning to your practice room. You then went to the 3rd floor of the company, where the cafeteria was actually located, to meet Kai and there you easily spotted him . The latter's back was facing you, he was sitting and probably scrolling his phone since he had his head hung low.

"What's up, ?" you smiled and sat in front of him.
"Is that the way you actually greet your boyfriend?" he teasingly told as if he was trully offened which made you two chuckle. "So, did you miss me?" he asked with a great smile.
"Well, hell yes! It's been lonely without you!" you pouted and he chuckled. You haven't see him since a month or weeks? Well ever since you went out with your brother and his groupmates. "Hey! Be careful you might actually fall for me like for real." he laughed which made you roll your eyes at him.
"Anastia, you rolled your eyes." Kai mimicked Christian Grey's line from '50 Shades of Grey'.
"So, what are you gonna do about that?"
"Kneel down." he mimicked again. Is he really mimicking Grey? you thought as you mentally raise your brow.
"Just stop. It doesn't suit you." you chuckled.
"But I ..hard." he continued.
"You shouldn't watch it again." you shook your head and chuckled.
"I atleast watched it for 10 times, so I guess I'm gonna stop it." he chuckled along.

"I heard INFINITE's here." he told as you moved on with the topic.
"Oh..yeah. We are collaborating with them for M!Countdown." you told.
"That's fun. Collaborating with your ex." he laughed while you shot him a glare. "Oh! You don't know how annoying he was this week! He would appear everywhere I go!" you groaned as you complained and started telling him about L who kept on following you everywhere with a bouquet of fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter