Chapter 7

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

"Why are you dating him?" he first asked.
"Because I love him?" you lied and you weren't even sure if you would believe it or not because sometimes he can read you like an open book.

After answering him, he didn't talk anymore but he just stood and stared you which was starting to get uncomfortable. It was as if he was trying to read you but he didn't get anything. He then suddenly smirked at you and spoke, "I'll tell you this. I will get you back.".

You rolled your eyes at him. "Yeah? Well keep dreaming." you told and you was about to walk away but he caught your arm and stopped you.
"I'm dead serious here." he told. You once again rolled your eyes and started cycling away from him.

Hmph. Who does he think he is? If it's over then it's over. There is no way we'll get back together.  ,you scoffed.

Another day has come and all of you went to the SM building and practice which was your daily routine. As you got in your practice room, you all spotted a bouquet of roses beside the speakers.

"Aww.. For who is this pretty bouquet?" Jisu awed as she picked the bouquet and looked for the card. All the members surrounded her except for you as you showed no interest.
"It must be mine. Jin is the sweetest!" exclaimed Areum.
"Maybe it's for Irene unnie. Sungjae must be begging her again to reveal their relationship." Minah chuckled but got playfully hit by Irene.
"Hyunwoo might have the heart to send me one right?" Jisu chuckled.

Soon she found the card and slowly opened it,"And the bouquet belongs to..".
"Yoona..." she faintly told and all of their eyes went to you, as they saw you standing,sipping your coffee and checking your phone.
"From?" they eagerly asked. Jisu looked back at the card and read the name of the sender, "Kim Myungsoo.".

"WHAT?!" they widen their eyes and shouted which took your attention."Why are you shouting?".

"This bouquet is for you and it's from Myungsoo." Irene told as Jisu handed you the bouquet. You then felt your phone vibrating, revealing a message and this time it wasn't an unknown number.

Do you like the bouquet? Pretty as you. But you're prettier ;) Have a good day, beautiful♥ I told you I'm gonna make a way to get you back.    -Myungsoo

The message read. You then dialled his number and he immediately answered in the first ring.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter