Chapter 65

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 65

 

Where could she be now? Hanbin thought as he looked around the park for the nth time. He ran around the whole park for like 5 times to check if you were still around.

He stood in the spot you where standing from earlier and looked around. It was 6:51PM and it was still raining.

One more round, Hanbin-ah. She might be here. He told himself and took the right way to look for you.

He now regretted not showing up. After Kai cleared out to him personally about what happened. He misunderstood your situation, so right after Kai told him, he immediately run out of the YG building and go look for you, not minding to bring a umbrella.

Not long after Hanbin went to look for you, you arrived at the spot, Hanbin stood earlier.

He still must be here right? Jongin told he went and look for me. You told yourself and took the left way to look for him.

7:02 PM. Hanbin arrived to the spot searching the whole park and no you two didn’t meet or saw each other around. If he was at the west side of the park, you would be at the east side of the park. If you were south, he was at the north side.

“Where would a girl go to find her guy?” he thought. “To the guy’s favorite place?” he confusedly asked his self. “I’ll check the café where we usually go first. I hope she’s fine.” He told and started walking away from the park to look for you at a different place.

7:04 PM. Just 2 minutes after Hanbin left, you arri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter