Chapter 55

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55

“Lee Yoona.” Myungsoo called your name as he noticed you zoning off for the nth time already.

“Oh.” You told and went back to reality.
“What’s wrong with you these past days?” he asked.
“Nothing, it’s nothing serious.” You told and showed him a small smile so he won’t be concerned.

“So what do you say?” he asked and looked at him curiously.
“Huh?”
“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked as he brought out a rose.
“Why in such a rush?” you chuckled.
“Nothing. I’m afraid you’ll remember things and forget about me.” He told.

Remember? He knows something? You thought and looked at him curiously.“Remember about what things?” you immediately asked and he looked at you nervously.
“N-nothing. But don’t you think I deserve a  ‘yes’ after how many months? Yoona, please.” He desperately asked as he changed the topic.
“Ah.. I- uh..I guess?” you answer still not sure what to answer.

There’s a lot that have been running through your mind lately and there are a lot of things that bother you too. Though everything seemed to be complete, something seemed to be missing. A missing piece that didn’t let you be satisfied at some things, a missing piece that didn’t complete your life. With all of those things you kept to yourself it seems, you had forgotten about Myungsoo.

“Thank you, Yoona. I’ll give again my best and I won’t disappoint you again.” He told and hugged you.

You felt happy but not contented with things. You felt incomplete. You felt guilty  as if you had cheated on someone. You felt everything was wrong but yet they felt so right.


“Can you drop me to Jongin’s, please?” you kindly asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter