Chapter 25

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

“Jongin-ah.” You  called as both of you were downstairs at the living room watching some Japanese TV series. But you got bored and decided to go out. Jongin now was playfully ignoring you. Him teasing you was daily doing. He would love it whenever you get pissed off.


“Yah. Kai.” You called again but he still playfully continued and acted as if he was so interested to the show he was watching.
“Yah! Kim Jongin!” you raised your voice and kicked him with your foot, he then gave up and chuckled.

“Why?” he acted annoyed.
“Stop acting as if you are so interested to that show, you don’t even understand Japanese.” You pouted and he chuckled again.
“Sorry,” he smiled. “So what do you want to do?
“Shopping!” you chirped and he groaned.
“And you’re paying, don’t think I forgot our deal.” You smirked and he double groaned.

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!!” you whined while punching Kai’s arm who was chuckling.
“Why? Why? Why? You told will go for shopping and we did.” He chuckled as he  block your hits with the shopping bags he was holding.
“Yeah, we did but half of my clothes are you choice!” you glared.
“So?” he evilly smirked.
“They are all ing short and revealing!” you shouted.
“Actually 2 of your dresses of mini and revealing, 3 of yours shorts are short, and 2 of your t-shirts are a bit revealing.” He reminded. “But you would eventually look good on them!” he smiled and ruffle your hair, he told once he found your death glare that mean you were going to attack him any time.
“Well, that is so true!” you cheered.
“Ok don’t be too happy just because I told you will look good on them. You will still look like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter