Chapter 21

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

Jihoo bowed to the staff as he walked to the set of 'My Lovely Girl', he immediately walked towards L and gave him the bouquet back.

"Why didn't you give it?" asked L with furrowed eyebrows as he hold the bouquet.
"Hyung, you told me to give it to the receptionist and ask them to give it to her, but the receptionist noona didn't accept it because she thinks I'm an anti-fan who put something on the bouquet for Yoona sunbae to faint." explained Jihoo.
"What the.." L told. "Then you should have told her that you were a Woollim trainee and that I sent you there.".
"I did and she told me that she was SM, YG and JYP's CEO."
Aish.. L thought as he mentally groaned at the sarcastic statement of the receptionist. L then  only sighed.

"Oh, and she won't be in Korea for a month." Jihoo reminded which took fully L's attention.
"What?! A month?! Why??" he shockingly asked with a loud tone.
"I don't know. SMTOWN's gonna have some worldwide concert this month and they flew I think to Japan or China, just today." he told mkaing L even more shocked.
"Then how am I suppose to apologize?!" L asked with a worried and desperate look but then Jihoo only answered him with a shrug, not knowing what else to answer. L started wondering how can he apologize to you if you weren't here, he looked around and suddenly his eyes landed on his co-star, Krystal of f(x). Krystal is from f(x).. and f(x) is under..SM! L thought.
"Then why is Krystal s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter