Chapter 63

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63


Finally entering your dorm, you looked at the dorm weirdly since the lights were still on at 2:09 AM and noises could be heard at the living room. Unnies are still awake? Weird, they should be sleeping now. And what’s that noise? You thought as you walked towards the living room.


“YAH! Just get out! She doesn’t want to see you! And she isn’t still here!” shouted Minah at the male.
“She does! She is just tired and she doesn’t know what is she talking about!” the male shouted back.
“Oh! Do you want the ‘Areum way’?!” Areum threatened as she cracked her knuckles.

“Irene! Hold Areum before she starts kicking him!” said the peaceful leader,Jisu who now turned into a little evil lady.

“Look. You hurt our sister, we are hurting you back.” Minah told as she held his collar.

“Guys. Stop this.” You told them earning their attention and making them stop from hurting Myungsoo.

“Finally! Princess! I missed you so so so much! Why weren’t you ans-“ Myungsoo told and was about to hug you but you stopped him.

“We’ll just talk tomorrow. Please. I’m tired from practice.” You told him.
“Let’s meet tomorrow then at the usual café at 10. Goodnight princess.” He told and was about to peck you on your lips but you turned your head and let him peck you on your cheeks instead.

“Night.” You told and watched him go out.

The members stayed quiet as they waited for him to leave. Since they didn’t hear him anymore they finally asked.

“Yah. So are you finally dating again?” Minah asked with a great excitement.
“How was it again on your today’s date?” Irene teased.

“No, we aren’t. I still got Myungsoo. But seriously today was amazing! And tomorrow we will be skipping practice and go out.” You told and as every girl will do, you girls screamed in excitement.

“Yah. Can I get Hanbin instead?” Jisu pouted.
“No way!” you laughed. “Aren’t you satisfied with Hyunwoo oppa?” you teasingly asked.
“Of course I am! He’s better than Hanbin anyway.” She chuckled.


Before Myungsoo could finally g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter