Chapter 3

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

You were sitting at a cafe and across you was an uneasy Kai who was scratching the back of his neck. And there he started speaking, "Remember that time when I helped-"

"Ok. What do you want?" you immediately cut him off since you knew where was this going. He needed help.
"Let's confirm that we're dating." he told which made you choke from your drink.
"WHAT?!" you coughed and he patted your back.
"Sorry. But.. not that I like you, you already know that. But manager hyung asked me to do it because reporters and fans won't stop bothering us and won't leave our dorm." he explained.

"Fine." you told as you reconsidered his situation. "But we should-"
"CEO Lee knows about it." he smiled.
"Alright."
"How awesome is this bestfriend!" he exclaimed with a big smiled and greeted you with a big hug.

"In on condition," you evilly smiled which made him groan.
"What?"
"You're gonna go shopping with me,"
"Oh. That's easy." he told as he felt relieved.
"And you're gonna pay." you smirked at him as he groaned,"Fine."
"Leggoo peasant!" you teased and dragged him out of the cafe to go shopping.

[BREAKING NEWS] EXO's Kai and Red Angels' Yoona are confirmed to be dating!

SM Entertainment already confirmed that the two just started dating. The two were childhood bestfriends that in the end, they ended up as a couple. The two went through their trainee period together and achieved the same dream. How cute is their story? Seems like sometimes the person you are meant to be with, is just beside you through all the time but you just don't notice it. Well, let's send our best wishes to the kpop's newborn couple. Congratulations! Here are also some of their pictures together.

 

The news spread like fire all around the world and both of your names were trending No.1 in all searches. Though there were some haters, you didn't mind at all. Well it's the reporters' fault since they weren't already satisfied with the truth.

"Wow..Hyung! Come here!" Woohyun called Hoya as he was reading an article in his phone. INFINITE were in their practice room in Woollim, and here they were sitting on the floor all exhausted after their 5 hour practice.

"What is it?" Hoya asked as he gulped down his water.
"Your sister is trending." he told which took everyone's attention. Trending names to the meant news were revealed. It would either be news about comebacks, stories of their past and the topic they all like, relationships or scandals.
"Why?" Hoya asked.

"Yoona and Kai are officiall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter