Chapter 34

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

"What do I do??!!" you whined as you smash your face with your pillow. You were red as hell and your heartbeat wasn't beating normally, it was beating even faster as you thought of Myungsoo or Kai.  That was the feeling of a person who was in love. And it seems you fall for someone already. Maybe it was your bestfriend, Kai? Or even your first love, Myungsoo? Myungsoo?! No, no. no! That can't be happening! you thought as his smiling face pop in your head. "AHH!" you cried, kicking your bedsheets.

"What are you screaming about?" Minah asked as she jumped to her bed which was beside yours.
"I think, I'm in love." you stated.
"What?!" Minah shot up and looked at you with wide eyes. "With who?"
"Jongin or Myungsoo, I guess?"
"Oh, Kai! Finally! As expected wait, what?!- Myungsoo?!" she shockingly asked and you immediately stood up and cover with your hand. "Unnies! Yoo-mpfhhh-na likes-mpfhh Myung-mpfhh!" she tried talking but thankfully it wasn't clear.
"Yah! Shut up." you glared at her.

"I thought you were over him?" she whispered and fixed herself.
"I am..But.." you sighed but she didn't say anything and patiently waited for you to continue. "Feelings , just start to come back. But I promised myself not to fall for any of my ex, never again." you told.
"Then don't." Minah simply replied.
"How?"
"You know, you can just ignore your feelings for Myungsoo and like Jongin instead. Or listen to your heart and follow it." she responded.
"I.." you told but didn't know what else to say.
"Or even better!" she smirked. "You know, Kai and Taeyong have their eyes on you." she smiled and placed her arm around you.
"Huh?" you asked dumbfounded.
"Don't you think Taeyong and Kai has fallen for you?"
"Jongin? Ok, he is touchy but it's normal for him. And Taeyong? We aren't even close. You know Jongin won't even let me breathe the same air with him after he found out about us." you told her.
"Oh, my poor dumb dongsaeng who can't see well." she sighed while patting your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter