Chapter 70

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 70

Two months passed and everything was just great. iKON started promoting and a week after you, Red Angels had your comeback. You two spent a lot of time together as you promoted at the same time.

After your first photo shoot from VOGUE, you two received more calls and they would ask if you two were dating but you two denied it for now. The reason they will ask? It’s because you two show you were really close at iKON’s TV, as you prepared for their showcase.

You two also became the models of a lot of brands. You started promoting Sprite alongside Bobby, then became models for Caribbean Bay, Ivy Club, Calvin Klein Jeans, Nike,Puma and countless more. You also became covers of a lot Magazines like VOGUE, HIGH CUT, Instyle, Grazia, 1ST Look, and more.


 

Also you became a hot trend around the world as a couple. They named you as the ‘Ideal Couple’, ‘Fantasy Couple’, ‘Perfect Couple’ and were one of the couples in the list of ‘Celebrity Couple Goals’. People would even convince that you two should start dating. 



“Thank you.” You said after your stylist retouched your make up.
“Bobby is so slow!” Hanbin groaned and you chuckled.

“Patience. And don’t you groan at him.” You scolded.
“Yah. Why are you on his side and not me?” he pouted.
“He’s better. Did you see him on Show Me The Money 3? He slayed!” you fangirled as you thought of his performance.

“I was there too!” he said.
“I know.” You answered.
“You didn’t vote for me did you?” he asked as he shot you a playful glare.
“I think I did..” you told as you think if you actually did.
“Yah, Lee Yoona.”
“I liked Bobby back then!” you cheekily smiled.

“Yah!” he playfully scolded.

“Hey, guys. Sorry, I’m late.” Bobby appeared shirtless next to the shirtless Hanbin.

“Oh god..” you faintly whispered as you looked at Bobby’s toned built body.
“Lee Yoona! Your nose is bleeding!” Hanbin told surprised to see your nose bleeding in 0.1 second as Bobby appeared. “Tissue please!” he shouted and grabbed some tissues from his stylist and wiped your nose.

“Go grab a t-shirt, a curtain or something. My girlfriend is head over heels for you.” He told and glared at Bobby.
“Really?” He asked with wide eyes.

“Yah, you should have come to me, your Bobby oppa, and not Hanbin. But if you two don’t get together, ask him for my number and I’ll answer in one ring.” He playfully told you and sent you a wink.

“Yah! Hyung! Kim Jiwon!” he shouted and Bobby started chuckling. “Oh! And what are you talking about she’s my girlfriend.” Hanbin said.

“Dude, you didn’t even ask her.” Bobby scoffed. Hanbin then looked at you, so he can confirm.  His eyes then widen when he saw you nod.
“You didn’t ask me out.” You told.

“But I thought we started a relationship when we started going out after you regained your memory.” He innocently told.
“Kim Hanbin, my poor idiot dongsaengie, I understand you have no dating experience but you should always ask a girl to be your girlfriend before assuming she is.” He explained and Hanbin just rolled his eyes.

“Now, let  me have Yoona for myself. Adios, my dear Hanbinnie.” Bobby teased and wrapped his arm around your shoulders and started to walk around.


“Ah! Being a guy is hard!” he groaned.

“Yah, take that back. Being a girl is even harder. Menstruation, stomach cramps, carrying a baby for nine months and giving birth, now tell me what’s more difficult?” you told as you popped beside him out of nowhere with Bobby.
“Oopss?” Hanbin cheekily smiled at you while Bobby chuckled at his reaction.


“Sprite!”

You winked at the camera as you were in between B.I and Bobby.

“Ugh!” Myungsoo groaned as he finished watching your CF on TV and looked at the magazines on the coffee table, as you posed with Hanbin.

“You could have be there, in the place of Hanbin. But you and your little thoughtless mind created a wicked plan and have gotten the situation worse.” Said the voice behind him.

Myungsoo turned around and saw Dongwoo leaning on the doorway, and made his way to him.

“You can be so thoughtless.” Dongwoo said and sat beside him as he grabbed a copy of the 1st Look magazine.

“But they honestly good together.” He commented while lookin at your photos together making Myungsoo roll his eyes.

“What does he have that I don’t?” Myungsoo asked.
“Hmm.. Let’s see. He has a great leadership, he can rap-“
“I can rap too.” Myungsoo told making Dongwoo crack up.
“Whatever you say. He can dance-“
“I can too!” he protested.
“Have you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter