Chapter 31

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31

You were in the middle of probably doing NOTHING. Actually you didn't have any schedule today or for this coming week, so you decided to spend it by lazy-ing around. Anyway, now you were rolling around your bed since you didn't have anythin to do. Well, your laziness just attacked you. Suddenly by then, you felt your phone ringing, revealing a phone call from Dongwoo.

"Why?" you asked straight to the point as you answered at the second ring.
"Good morning to you too, beauty." he sarcastically told making you shake your head.
"Morning Dongie~" you greeted him in your aegyo voice making him chuckle from satisfaction.
"Yah. Do you have any schedule for this week?" he asked.
"Nope."
"Great!" he told as he pumped his fist.
"Are you taking me out for some delicious brunch?" you asked with twinkling eyes and high hopes for good food.
"What?No! I was gonna ask you if you wanted to collaborate with me. Do you accept my offer?" he asked.
"You mean, we're going to be a sub-unit?"
"Nope. But if you want to, yes,we can." he chuckled. "It's for our concert this week, so are you in?"
"Will you treat me some good lunch?" you asked.
"Ugh, sure if that's the only way to convince you to collaborate with me." he playfully groaned.
"Then I'm in." you answered.
"Ok, now change and get yourself to Woollim." he ordered and you obeyed.

"So why am I gonna perform with you if I'm from SM and you're from Woollim?" you confusedly asked as you two were walking the hallways of the Woollim company.
"First of all, Woollim is under SM." he lightly chuckled. "Well, you were one of the choices and I voiced out your name first which we all fought about it with the others." he told and started telling you how did all of the INFINITE members fought with each other just to have collaboration with you.

In the end, Sunggyu was going to be covering 'Some' with Lovelyz' Jin, Woohyun will have a collaboration with Nell, Sungyeol and Sungjong will be covering 'Pretty', Hoya will have a collaboration with Tasty, L will do a cover with Lovelyz' Jiae and Dongwoo will do a cover with you.

"Hello!I'm Red Angels' Yoona! Please take care of me well." you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter