Chapter 57

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 57

 

“Yah! Lee Yoona!! Oh my gosh. I missed you so much! How have you been? Are you eating well?” she started asking and greeted you with a tight.

“Yes, mom. And I missed you so much too.” You told and hugged her back. “Where’s dad?”
“He’s in Japan for some company meeting. “ she answered. “Come in! Oh, look at you! You’ve grown so much! You might have passed the height of your midget brother.” She chuckled as you two walked in to the living room, making you chuckle.
“Oppa is still taller.” You replied with a smile.

“So what brings you here? Where’s Howon?” she asked.
“I missed home, oh and I’ll stay here tonight. I came here alone, oppa is busy. He’s shooting a drama.” You answered.
“That bastard doesn’t even bothers to visit.” She laughed.
“Mom! Oppa isn’t a bastard!” you playfully scolded and laughed along with her.

“I’ll be upstairs. You didn’t change anything in my room, right?” you asked and stood up.
“Nope. The maids cleans your room but they don’t change a thing.” She assured and let you go up.

As you open the door, you felt a smile spread on your face as memories came. You sat and lay on your bed and looked at the ceiling. “Oh, how much I missed home.” You told yourself and got up.

You then walked to your desk and saw some pictures of you and your brother standing beside each and brightly smiling at the camera.

You tlooked up to the shelves and saw some boxes with labels on them. And this box finally caught your attention.

‘Memories with KING♥ ‘ the label of the box read and you immediately rerach out for it to check what was inside.

You brought the box with you and sat on your bed. You heaved a sigh before opening it.

As  you opened it, you started getting more curious. There were pictures of you and a boy. You tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter