Chapter 32

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

Trouble, trouble Our destiny~ you sang to the first line of the song. You and Dongwoo chose to perform  Mad Clown's 'Fire' at INFINITE's concert which will be held in 2 days. You had your general rehearsals at the Seoul Olympic Stadium which was outdoors and it seemed it was going to rain in any minute.

Naega michin geonji niga michin geonji,Michin neoreul mot tteonan naega michin geoji  Dongwoo sung the last lines of the song and posed for a while.

"Good job! You two did great!" the director told, which made you two high-fived, satisfied with your collaboration.

"Next! L and Jiae!" he called out and the two stepped up on the stage. "Ready?"
"Yes." the two answered through their mics.

Their song started playing which was 'Love U Like U' by L and Kim Yerim.

I love you neoreul saranghae L started singing followed by Jiae. They sung it perfectly till the rain started to pour making the music stop.

"Let's just stop for today. Everyone, good job!" the director spoke.
"What?! No! We can still do this!" L spoke.
"No, no, no! You're gonna get sick!" the director told as he was concerned for the artists' health.
"No! We can continue! Jiae and I won't get sick. Right?" L turned to look at her, giving her a look saying that she should agree.
"Uhh..yes(?)" she answered hesitatingly.
"Fine! Play the music!" the director sighed at L's stubborness and let him be. They then started over again.

After they finished singing, L immediately ran off the stage not minding the slippery stage and leaving Jiae up there. L ran off to find you to check whether you were okay or not, and then to his luck he saw you conversing with one of the female staff.

"Yoona!" he called out your name and ran to you.
"L." you gently smiled at him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter