Chapter 35

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

You got out from the airport and spotted a guy in suit waving at you and your brother. "Who's that?" you frowned and looked at your brother,
"Hm. He's the guy who is picking us up from here." he answered.
"Oh, you don't say, oppa." you sarcastically told with a smile.

You two then walked up to him and the guy bowed, "Good afternoon Mr. and Ms. Lee. Are you ready to go?"
"Yes. First stop, I already told you where." Hoya smiled to the chauffeur.
"Yes, sir." he smiled back and went to open the door for you.

"Wah~" you relief  a soft sigh as you felt the air hit your face. You and Hoya walked to Haeundae beach, where he would before when you were younger and play together. Hoya chuckled at your sight. He then suddenly smiled at your sight as he saw a grown up lady who once used to be a little girl who will beg him to buy her some ice cream. You and your brother had a strong bond. You two were like bestfriends and he was glad that you two didn't grew apart despite of having a busy idol life.

"Yah! Don't run! Your knee will get scratched!" he shouted as he watched you run by the beach then he saw you slow down and waited for him. "Yah! You little lady!" he chuckled and wrapped his arm around your neck and ruffle your hair.
"Why?"
"Nothing. I'm just happy that you already grew up." he smiled down at you and you smiled back.

"Why did you choose to hang out here in Busan?" you curiously asked.
"It's been along time since we didn't hang out?" he response. "So how have you been?"
"I, of course, am obviously fine." you chuckled.
"I can see that." he chuckled alon. "I heard you ran away from Myungsoo when he was about to ask you out for a date after the concert." he told and your eyes suddenly widen.
"Oh, I did?" you nervously chuckled and redden. "Well, I, uhm.." you stuttered and felt your palms sweating. "Oppa, I don't know what's happening with me." you sighed.
"Keep t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter