Chapter 41

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

Myungsoo looked up and saw you as you were looking at him with a frown. He then stopped crying and stood up.

"Why are you here? crying?" you frowned at him.
"I -uh -kind of followed you, and I -uhm.. You're pregnant?" he asked straight-forward which made you raise both of your brows.
"I am n-"
"Is it the baby of Kai? Or mine?" he asked again.
"I am not pregnant." you chuckled. "Besides I'm still 19 and I still have no idea of taking care newborn babies." you chuckled and you saw him sigh in relief.

"So, what made you think I am?"
"I saw you enter the obstretician's office." he told and scratch the back of his neck shyly.
"I came out from the psychiatrist's room." you told and pointed the door beside the obstretician's.
"Oh." he told and gave an embarrased smile and you chuckled.
"Stupid." you said and walked out of the hospital together.

You two stopped in front of the hospital before parting your ways.

"Can I take you out for lunch?" he shyly asked with a pounding heart.
"Well, I guess you can." you smiled.
"My car or your car?"
"Let's just drive our own cars. I'll follow your lead." you told.
"Are you gonna run away? he squinted his eyes, suspecting you.
"Nope, I won't. Let's go!" you told and entered your cars.

You saw his car moved and so you followed his lead. It was a 5-10 minute ride, and you finally arrived to a familiar restaurant. Royal Mansion. The restaurant were your first date as a couple happened, and soon became your favorite steakhouse. (A/N: Royal Mansion, is a steakhouse in Seoul. Are you guys watching 'Heart A Tag' ? Tiffany and Cheolwoo have been there :) )

You stepped out of the car and looked at the restaurant. Suddenly memories appeared in your mind and you simply smiled at them.

"Let's go?" Myungsoo told and walked in. And of course as a gentleman, he firstly opened the door and let you in.

The w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter