Chapter 66

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 66

“Lee Yoona.” he faintly whispered with a smile, happy to have found you already.
“Kim Hanbin.” You smiled and ran to his arms. Hanbin then immediately accepted you and hugged each other tightly not letting go of each other.

“I’m so sorry, Yoona. I didn’t thought of that.” He told as he hold you tightly in his arms, letting his tears fall.
“Stupid, you left me there. I waited for you and you didn’t show up.” You cried as you pulled away.

“I’m really sorry, I- Let’s just go in and get you some new warm clothes. I have some extra clothes in the practice room.” He told as he caressed your cheeks. He then held your hand and walk together but you pulled your hand away which made him stop after you called his name.

“Yah! Kim Hanbin!” you told and he stopped.
“What is it?” he asked and turned back to face you.
“Don’t you remember me? Did you really lost your memory? Don’t you recall any of our-“ you burst since you couldn’t handle acting like you didn’t know him. If he couldn’t remember, you would be glad to help him regain his memory back. But then Hanbin suddenly cut you off.

“-You remember?” he shockingly asked.
“Yes, I regained my memory a week ago, I guess. W-wait, you remember?” you asked shocked.
“I have never lost my memory, Queen.” He said and caressed your cheeks.

“I had to pretend I didn’t know you, and you know how hard was it?” you cried.
“I know, I had to pretend I didn’t know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter