Chapter 6

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

You frowned once Kai called you 'babe' mostly that (oopss) will call you 'fat' or even ' Ice Pig'. But it wasn't like he wasn't calling you a 'babe' for teasing. "Babe?" you asked.

"Just go along with my flow,ok ? Ice Pig." you heard him chuckled which made you frown again since you didn't get where was this going. "Ok babe.", Myungsoo heard you talk which it seems you were talking with Kai and it made him roll his eyes as you sweet talking with him and Myungsoo was obviously jealous. His jealouy surpassed 100%.

"I know you are talking with him. I'm a life saver, aren't I?" Kai told and you can already feel him smiling by his tone.
"Yup, you are. Wait- How do you -" you were about to ask him how does he even know but you were cutted off when you heard Kai's voice which made you turn around.

 

"Babe!" he shouted as he was happily waving at you. Myungsoo's smile fall even more as he saw him approaching you two. To him, Kai was a stealer. A stealer who took his love away from him.

"Babe, I missed you." Kai told and encircled you in his arms.
"I missed you more," you smiled and hugged his waist.
"Aww, don't be too cute." he smiled and stole a quick peck from your lips.

Myungsoo was awkwardly standing there and his eyes widen, "Hey! You can't do that in front of your sunbae!" he shouted.

"Oh right. Sorry. But I can't resist her cuteness." Kai told and pinched your cheeks lightly.

"You find that dog cute?" Myungsoo silently scoffed but you of course caught it and shoot him a glare.

"Oh! Jongin-ah!" Hoya told as he was surprised to see him there.
"Hello, hyung!" he politely bowed.
"What are you doing here?" Hoya smiled and patted his back.
"Yeah. What are you doing here." Myungsoo glared.
"Tao dragged me here but then he left me as he was contacted by Zhoumi hyung to record his song." Kai told.

Then something popped inside your mind but then your brother already did it, "Do you want to tag along then?". You looked at Jongin with pleading eyes who seem to be hesitating,"Ahh..of course since I missed you,hyung."
"Yah!Don't be gay now." Hoya chuckled and playfully punched his shoulder.  Oh great!The demon is joining us Myungsoo mentally groaned.
"Jongin's going with me!" you quickly told and pulled him with you to the car.
"Be sure not to kill yourselves!" shouted Hoya.

"I thought you don't your license?" Jongin frowned as he put on his seatbelt.
"I don't." you smiled and started the engine.
"Oh god." his eyes widen and tightly held his belt as he was depending his life on it.
"Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter