Chapter 29

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

"Good job!" shouted the choreographer after your practice routine. All of you then ran over to take your water bottles and drink it in one gulp.

"So?" they all asked with a wide grin as they sat down with you. You shook your head and started telling them your hiatus story.

"You guys even looked like a real family. It was so cute!" squealed Areum, making you shake your head at her smiling.

A knock suddenly came from your door, revealing Kai and his nephew, Joon. 
"Mommy!" Joon shouted as he jumped off Kai's arms and ran to you. Did he just call you 'mommy'? Oh yes he did ever since your way to Seoul. And instead of calling Kai an 'uncle', he started callin him 'daddy'.
"Mommy?" the rest of your members frowned.

You smiled happily as Joon came to your arms and hugged him lightly. "How are you, Joonie? Did you sleep well?" you asked as you fixed his bangs.
He then cutelly shook his head. "Nope, there was a hyung who was smiling at me creepily and one who carried me upside down." he told while you chuckled at his story.


"I thought you hated kids?" frowned Minah.
"What ?! I don't!" you told and ruffled Joon's hair.
"Oh. But you really hate- Aw!" she confusedly told then immediately winced as you hit her arm.

"So why are you here?" you asked finally givin attention to Kai, who just snapped out from his thoughts.
"Little Joon here, wanted to hang out with you today." he answered and walked over to you, and lightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter