Chapter 47

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

“Is my princess feeling ok?” Myungsoo asked as he held your hand walking like a normal couple with mouth masks and hats, at the streets of Myungdong. Your faces were covered so no one else can recognize you.

It was 3 weeks already ever since Myungsoo started courting you, and he was patient, he waited for you. Things went well, and slowly you found yourself liking him again. Myungsoo was an example of a loyal guy.

“I guess, I feel like somebody recognize us.” You honestly answered as you felt being watched. Myungsoo then looked back to check if there was someone but all he saw normal people busy walking.
“There isn’t anyone, princess. Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” He told as he wrapped his arm around you securely.

After a while of walking, you finally arrived at a coffee shop that was hidden. It was calm and it had variety of good stuff.
“But I seriously felt someone watching us.” You told him.
“No, maybe you are just tired.” Said Myungsoo and looked at you with concern.
“Maybe I’m just imagining things.” You sighed and tried to loosen up, making Myungsoo smiled as he saw your worries go away.

Your chuckles were cut off when your phone suddenly rung, “Hello?”
“Yoona, come over the company now.” Said your manager and turned it off before you could even decline, making you frown.

“What happened?”
“My manager wants me to go at the company.” You replied.
“Let’s go. I’ll drive you there.” He said and stood up.

“Hello.” You two bowed as you enter the practice room.
“Hey! Fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter